Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Scream, U Scream, We All Scream for ICE CREAM!

We have not been a-boxing for awhile, so I have had no updates here, I am sad to say. Yesterday, however, my beloved wife agreed to go out with me to spend a gift card that I received from a friend, and, whilst out and about, I coerced her into stopping by an ice cream parlor that has been in Sacramento for many years.

You see, little did my wife realize, this particular ice cream parlor stows a letterbox under the cash register! I brought my pack in and, after we were seated and we got our menus, I asked the waitress about the box. I was prepared to have to interrogate everyone in the staff to get hold of it, but, much to my surprise and pleasure, she knew exactly what I was talking about. She brought it over and we stamped up right before receiving lunch! Jennifer was surprised and pleased with the letterbox and with lunch.

It was not much of a letterboxing adventure, but it was certainly a delicious letterbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment